The Pitch Pine ChallengeSeptember 9, 2017
White Lake State Park provides a beautiful race day venue with events for the entire family. White Lake State Park is located on Rt. 16 in Tamworth, NH.
We are now offering a Military & 1st Responder discount of 20%
E-MAIL us at ChiNewEngland@gmail.com to get your discount code.
EVENTS FEATURED INCLUDE:
- Sprint Distance Splash & Dash
- Olympic & Sprint Distance Triathlon (Individual & Relay)
- Olympic & Sprint Distance Duathlon (Individual & Relay)
- Olympic & Sprint Distance Aquabike (individual & Relay)
ALL COMPETING ATHLETES WILL RECEIVE:
- Commemorative Tech T-Shirts (Male & Female Sizing)
- Custom Finishers Medal
- Free Admission to State Park
- Post Race breakfast
- Unlimited Race Photos
- All Olympic & Sprint distance athletes will be eligible to win cash prizes. Click Here For More Information.
- REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 300 PARTICIPANTS.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES 8/31/2017
- PARTICIPANTS REGISTERING AFTER 8/20/2017 ARE NOT GUARANTEED A COMMEMORATIVE EVENT SHIRT
Races will be chip timed by Bay State Race Services. For your safety, we will have available a rescue boat, kayaks, lead motorcycle, sweep vehicle, USAT Officials and Marshals, Police and Rescue Personnel, and area volunteers to ensure a safe and fun weekend for all.
Our Charity: White Mountain Aquatic & Fitness Foundation
White Mountain Aquatic & Fitness Foundation Mission: The White Mountain Aquatic and Fitness Foundation is dedicated to providing Mt.Washington Valley residents and visitors access to aquatic, fitness, and sports programs.
See What Our Racers Have To Say
"The Pitch Pine Challenge was a great experience for me and I want to thank you for your amazing contributions to the race. As I mentioned earlier, it was my first triathlon and am very pleased it was such a positive experience. I've been running and competing in road races for 25 years so I feel pretty seasoned to be able to say this tri was one of the most organized and enjoyable racing events I've attended. I really look forward to participating in more triathlons-thank you!"... Jessica W