Frequently Asked Questions
When will registration close?Online registration will close midnight August 26, 2018.
Do I need to bring a photo ID to register? YES, You MUST HAVE a photo ID ready to present to the registration person. USAT Members must bring their ID card.
Do I need to attend the Pre-Race Meeting? No. The pre- race meeting is not mandatory. It is highly recommended that you attend if you are not familiar with the course or are new to the sport of triathloning.
Where is the start? White Lake State Park, Rt.16, Tamworth, NH. The swim start is a short walk to the beach.
Can I get a refund if I register but don't race? A partial refund will be made of 40%, if requested, in writing on or before August 31ts, 2015. After this date, no refunds, no exceptions. No entry transfers.
What prizes will be awarded? Top 3 Male/Female Sprint & Olympic Triathlon Top 3 Male/Female Sprint & Olympic Duathlon, Aquabike & Splash & Dash Top Sprint & Olympic Triathlon & Duathlon Relay Team Top 3 M/F 5 year age group divisions
Out of respect for all of the award winners, you must be present to receive your award. No awards will be mailed.
How do I win Cash Prizes? All Olympic & Sprint distance athletes will have a chance to win CASH prizes.
- 150+ entrants = $500.00 in prizes.
- 250+ entrants = $1,000.00 in prizes.
- CASH PRIZE winners must be present to win.
- Athletes' bib numbers will be placed in a tumbler.
- The 1st pull will be for $50.00 or $100.00
- The 2nd pull will be for $50.00 or $100.00
- The 3rd pull will be for $50.00 or $100.00
- The 4th pull will be for $100.00 or $200.00
- The 5th pull will be for $250.00 or $500.00
Will There Be Any Food Served? Yes! There will be a Breakfast Brunch hosted by Rosie's Restaurant. see menu below:
- Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
- Fresh Fruit Kabobs
- Homemade Danishes Muffins
- Homemade Corn Bread
- Scrambled Eggs
- Ham, Turkey & Sausage
- Homemade Biscuits and Sausage Gravy